Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love it!

I love to watch my little guy fall asleep in the car seat. It's so great somehow, when he is fighting to fall asleep and his eyes are getting heavier and heavier until he can barely hold them open anymore...
I never see it when he is in his crib, but I'm glad to be able to experience it in the car every once in a while. It is very interesting to me how watching these little things warm my heart and make my day!


And he loves the pacifier upside down...


Mr. Mom
(Any misspelled words you may find, are yours to keep) ;-)

2 comments:

  1. The car seems to always put my Moo to sleep. One moment she's rattling off all kinds of baby talk and the next there's complete silence. I look back and she's sound asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the little ones fall asleep in the car. I love it even more if they stay asleep so I can carry them to their rooms. A moment of silence.

    ReplyDelete